Cellex-C Advanced-C Skin Toning Mask (30 g)
A multifunctional system containing the patented Cellex-C Complex in a dry powder form, along with other skin-enhancing and toning ingredients. Exfoliating agents lift off accumulated dead skin cells to brighten, smooth, soften and literally ‘polish’ the complexion to a healthy pink glow..
- The Advanced-C Skin Toning Mask is a true skin food, skin defense and skin retexturizing preparation as it contains polymers, water soluble vitamins, micro nutrients, film-forming hydrolysable proteins, amino acids, powdered botanical extracts and known collagen promoting ingredients.
- One teaspoon of Advanced-C Skin Toning Mask provides about 10% L-ascorbic acid along with the full complement of Cellex-C signature ingredients.
- Advanced-C Skin Toning Mask is 100% active from the time it is made into a paste and applied to the skin. Contains silica. Derived from the horsetail plant, silica is a key to healthier, younger looking, more radiant skin.
- Contains albumin, a protein found in the white of eggs, and a traditional time honored ingredient for face masks. Albumin has an excellent tightening effect on large pores and leaves a polished sheen to the skin.
- Contains corn starch. Used as a hardening agent, corn starch is much less drying to the skin than zinc oxide or kaolin, which are most often used in face masks.
- Cellex-C Advanced-C Skin Toning Mask is a pale cream colored powder containing quartz silica—a natural mineral—which has been micronized to add a lustrous sparkle to the formulation. The powder smells sweetly fragrant from the botanical extracts.