Philip B. Peppermint & Avocado Volumizing & Clarifying Shampoo (11.8 Oz)
One of our most acclaimed products, this shampoo gives your hair a deep cleansing to leave it bouncy and gleaming. Bonus: It contains a generous dose of pure, crisp peppermint oil to invigorate your scalp and leave you energized.
- Lifts away product residue to restore your hair's natural shine and vitality.
- Safe for color-treated hair; ideal for use with our Rejuvenating Oil.
- Formulated with sixteen pure plant extracts; eleven essential and carrier oils; and a potent, active dose of 2.3% pure Peppermint Oil.
- Works as a local anesthetic to soothe tension, stimulate circulation, and leave even troubled scalps feeling tingly fresh and clean.
- Works into a dense lather and creates a bit of a cooling sensation.
- Feel the amazing difference in your hair and scalp from the very first use!
Water/Aqua, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamide DEA, Polysorbate 20, Fragrance/Parfum, Avocadamide DEA, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Propylene Glycol, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Extract, Gardenia Florida (Gardenia) Extract, Geranium Maculatum (Geranium) Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Extract, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Extract, Juglans Nigra (Black Walnut) Shell Extract, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Extract, Humulus Lupulus (Hops) Extract, Hydrastis Canadensis (Golden Seal) Extract, Romarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Lawsonia Inermis (Henna) Extract, Fucus Vesiculosus (Bladderwrack) Extract, Cocodimonium Hydroxylpropyl Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Cananga Odorata Flower Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Arachis Hypogaea (Peanut) Oil, Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Extract, Larrea Divaricata Extract , Symphytum Officinale Extract, Equisetum Arvense Extract, Artium Lappa Root Extract, Quassia Amara Extract, Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Extract, Frangula Alnus Bark Extract, Citric Acid, Blue 1/CI 42090, Yellow 5/CI 19140, Red 4/CI 14700, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Limonene